Request For Proposals (RFP)
Paa Ad Hoc Committee – Meeting Facilitation Support Services
Issue Date: September 19, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by
October 7, 2022 by close of business.
The Burns Paiute Paa (Water) Ad Hoc Committee (Committee) is requesting proposals from interested individuals who have experience in meeting facilitation and organization.
A strong background in work with Tribes and tribal members and on water issues in the West and Eastern Oregon is a plus. Proponents are invited to submit proposals to provide services required by the Committee and explained in this document.
The Paa Ad Hoc Committee has been formed to assist Tribal Council in coalescing the tribal traditional, tribal legislative, and staff technical understanding of the tribe’s interests in and responsibility to Paa, so that we may more effectively engage in the critically important Paa discussions happening in our traditional homelands.
Deadline Date Requirements
Proposals must be submitted in electronic form to:
Proposals must be submitted in Word or PDF format by the following date and time.
Date: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by October 7, 2022.
Time: 5:00 pm C.O.B
Attention: Diane Teeman, Lead Convener @ BPTPaaCommittee@burnspaiute-nsn.gov
All questions regarding this RFP and its process must be sent to
email@example.com or by calling Jason at 541-573-8020.
Scope of work
The Committee requires the following services:
- Attend regular Committee meetings,
- Record, prepare and deliver minutes and agendas for meetings;
- Organizing documents, materials and records;
- Working closely with Committee members to ensure all information is correct and disseminated in a timely manner;
- Lead creation of a tribal community water survey,
- Assist in coordination of tribal community meetings and/or survey,
- Prepare a summary of tribal community input from meetings and surveys,
- Provide strong meeting facilitation and group guidance,
- Able to maintain neutrality and work for the full group and gain trust as well as summarize and translate in helpful ways,
- Build knowledge of Paa ad hoc committees’ goals and help orient group towards achieving them,
- Maintain confidentially as necessary;
Submission Requirements (Not more than 4 pages)
- Description of services being offered;
- Details of background and experience to include years of experience, education, professional credentials, etc.;
- Names and contact information of at least three (3) references;
- Resume of the person providing services (not more than 2 pages);
- Fee schedule based on scope of work and deliverables listed above.
Last Date for questions to Jason: October 4, 2022
Closing Date for Submissions: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by October 7, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
The Committee has the right to:
- Reject any and all proposals;
- Accept any proposals in whole or in part;
- Elect not to proceed with the services at its absolute discretion; or,
- Cancel, then advertise or call for new proposals for the services.
Paa Ad Hoc Committee