Burns Paiute Tribe
100 Pasigo Street
Burns Oregon 97720
Request For Proposals (RFP)
Tribal Council – Administrative Support Services
Issue Date: March 17, 2021
Closing Date: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by April 5th, 2021
The Burns Paiute Tribal Council (TC) is requesting proposals from interested individuals who have experience in administrative support to governing boards, administrative or executive assistance experience. Proponents are invited to submit proposals to provide services required by the Tribal Council and explained in this document.
Burns Paiute Tribal Council is the governing body for the Burns Paiute Tribe located in Burns, OR. The TC meets every Wednesday starting at 4:00 pm in the Tribal Council Office or via Zoom.
Deadline Date Requirements
Proposals must be submitted in electronic form to Tracy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted in Word or PDF format by the following date and time.
Date: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by April 5th, 2021.
Time: 4:00 pm C.O.B
Attention: Tracy Kennedy, Secretary @ Tracy.email@example.com
All questions regarding this RFP and its process must be sent to Tracy.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Tracy at 541-589-3920.
Terms and Conditions
TC has the right to:
a) Reject any and all proposals;
b) Accept any proposals in whole or in part;
c) Elect not to proceed with the services at its absolute discretion; or,
d) Cancel, then advertise or call for new proposals for the services.
Scope of work
TC requires the following administrative support services:
a) Attendance at weekly meetings, special Tribal Council meetings and occasional work meetings;
b) Recording, transcribing and disseminating minutes to TC members;
c) Preparing agendas;
d) Preparing and delivering agenda packets to TC members both electronically and hard copy;
e) Organizing office materials and records;
f) Working closely with the TC Secretary to ensure all information is correct and disseminated in a timely manner;
g) Check Tribal Council mail;
h) Being available for other duties, if needed.
Submission Requirements (Not more than 4 pages)
• Description of services being offered;
• A proposed plan and description of how services will be smoothly transferred from existing process to your services;
• Details of background and experience to include years of experience, education, professional credentials, etc;
• Names and contact information of at least three (3) referencs;
• Resume of the person providing services (not more than 2 pages);
• A statement agreeing, if successful, to fully abide by the TC Code of Ethics and Values;
• Maintain confidentialy as necessary;
• Fee schedule based on a weekly or monthly rate of not more than 32 hours per week. This hour limit may be negotiable.
Last Date for questions to Tracy: March 31, 2021
Closing Date for Submissions: Open until filled, priority given to proposals submitted by April 5th, 2021.
Burns Paiute Tribal Council